I admit it. I’m exhausted. It’s true. It has caught up to me. So, this easiest freezer stockpile recipe ever was perfect. It took all of about five minutes of work. I’m not even kidding. I did it almost exactly as the recipe stated, but I’ll re-post it here.
Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken
- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbeque sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low. Shred chicken with two forks.
We served this on whole wheat hoagie rolls with lettuce and banana peppers with a side of sweet potato fries. It was brilliant. I didn’t get a picture of the presentation because we were hungry and they were good!! But here’s the finished leftovers ready for the freezer.